About this tour
Our private custom safaris offer you the chance to really immerse yourself in the Tanzanian culture and nature. You can travel at your own pace, on your own terms. It offers you an amazing flexibility to have a private vehicle and exclusive guide. We believe the best way to create your perfect itinerary, is to work together. You let us know your wishes and we give you personalised guidance and advice.
Day 1: ARRIVAL WITH GAME DRIVES IN TARANGIRE
Our Professional driver guide will be there at Kilimanjaro International airport to pick you upon arrival and after finishing the Immigration formalities, you will together set out and drive towards Tarangire National Park, you will enjoy a full day of game drives in this lovely and amazing home of Elephants and the great Baobab trees, evening drive to Ngorongoro Farmhouse for check in, dinner and Overnight.
Day 2: TARANGIRE TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, set out again with picnic lunch and drive towards Serengeti National Park, you will enjoy a full day of game drives in this park evening drive to Serengeti Serena Lodge for check in, dinner and Overnight.
Day 3: FULL DAY IN SERENGETI
After breakfast, you will set out again with picnic lunch and enjoy a full day of game drives in Serengeti National Park; your private guide will set a great spot for picnic set up, as you still enjoy the great views of the wonderful endless plains, meals and overnight Serengeti Serena Lodge inside Serengeti National Park
Day 4: SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO CRATER
After breakfast, you will depart very early in the morning and drive through Serengeti Plains to the Crater rim enjoying the great and stunning views of the world’s famous Caldera, descend slowly through the path into the Crater floor, enjoy game drives inside the crater floor, evening ascend and drive to Ngorongoro Farmhouse for check in, dinner and Overnight
Day 5: DRIVE TO ARUSHA AND DEPARTURE
After breakfast, you will drive to Arusha together with your Safari guide, and connect with your Outbound International flight back home.
End of 5 Days Mid Range Safari
- All transfers as per the above program
- Park fees, accommodation in Arusha on arriving on Bed and Breakfast
- Accommodation while on safaris and meals as per the above program
- Crater service fees
- Maasai Village visit
- Mto Wa Mbu Cultural tour
- Walking Safari in Arusha National Park accompanied by an armed ranger
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- First Aid kit
- Transport while on safaris using 4wd with pop up roof
- Lunch box on day two, 2 mineral bottles of water per person per day and
- All government applicable taxes and concession fees
- Alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks
- Tips for guides and hotels staff
- International flights
- And any other services not mentioned in the above program
- Items of a personal nature