About 8 Days Great Migration Safari
Destination: Ngorongoro Crater, Ndutu area, Serengeti & Maasai village
WHAT TO EXPECT,
- Game viewing in natural setting with ecological integrity
- A well and comfortable environment
- Birds viewing many variety and scenic view
- Unlimited millage in game drive with 4wd & comfortable space with pop up roof for photos taking
- Professional guide with in depth knowledge of fauna , flora and social aspects of local people/destination
- Staying in a great and hygiene lodges/camps with high customer care and hospitality
- Environmental conservation and culture preservation is our all concern let us all adhere to this during your safari.
- Hot Air Balloon experience
- Maasai village
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), after clearing all migrations formalities. Met with your tour guide/representative and drive to Arusha for Dinner and overnight at the Hotel/Lodge (BB)
Day 2: Arusha-Crater Tour
After breakfast, we leave with picnic lunch and descend into Ngorongoro crater for game drives in the crater exploring the short grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lions, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, .Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro-Ndutu Area
After breakfast, drives from the hotel to Ndutu are for a full day game drive. A striking characteristic of this area is the stunning acacia woodland, which is immediately surrounded by the short grass plains. At the height of the wildebeest migration, and when heavy rains have fallen, often lines of wildebeest can be seen crossing the lake. Accompanying the wildebeest are large numbers of zebra and Thomson gazelles. Tanzania is spoilt because of the migration. No other African county has game like it. In the dry season, the game around Ndutu is much like game viewing in any of the southern African countries. In some cases it is still better and you can never take away the feeling of space and wonder that the Serengeti evokes.
Day 4: Full day game drive in Ndutu Area.
Early breakfast continue experiencing the magnificent migration of wild animals, carnivore, predators and herbivores in their natural movement since the time of immemorial. Followed by lunch at the Camp. Afternoon/evening game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Activity: Game drive/Migration experience
Day 5: Ndutu Area-Serengeti National Park. (Size: 14,763 sq km (5,700 sq miles)
After breakfast drive from Ndutu area a crossing border to Serengeti national park for a game drive in the park with picnic lunch, the most famous of Tanzania’s National Park with endless plain. It is most well-known for the annual migration which takes place across the great savannah plains annually in their natural route and places since the time of immemorial. Have game drives and you will be able to see leopards, lions, cheetah, and many others. Afternoon/evening game drives.
Day 6: Full day game drive.
The Serengeti boasts one of the most varied collections of wildlife on the planet. Annually, from May to December, millions of animals embark on a migration which brings them from central Serengeti to Kenya’s Maasai Mara and back again in an incredible spectacle. Even during the ‘down-time’, vast herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle roam here, along with groups of elephant, giraffe, and buffalo, as the lions, leopard, cheetah, hyenas and jackals stalk their meals. Followed by lunch at the Camp/lodge. Afternoon/evening game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Activity: Game drive.
Day 7: Serengeti-Arusha
After breakfast drive from Serengeti national park with picnic lunch via Olduvai & Maasai village to Arusha town. Dinner and overnight
Day 8: Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transferred to Kilimanjaro International Airport for taking in flight and back home or for you’re onwards arrangement.
- Pick up/transfers from/to Airport
- Park fees
- Accommodation while on safaris with three meals B,L,D
- Crater service fee
- Ngorongoro transit fee
- Transport while on safaris using 4wd with pop up roof
- Lunch boxes on second day
- 2 mineral bottle of water per person per day
- Flying doctors fee and all government applicable fee.
- All items of personal nature like laundry
- Alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks
- Tips for guides and hotels stuff
- Visa and passport
- International flight and any diversion from the main program.